Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thanks a heap

Listen,

I just wanted to thank all of you that participated in our poll. I especially want to thank Misty for ruining every name we liked. Thanks a heap. Another big thanks goes out to the anonymous poster (you know who you are). Great incites. Also to Dave for inspiring the name McMoroni Sokol...just rolls off the tongue.

Acutally we are no closer now to picking a name than we were then, but your comments and help are appreciated. It must be the heat that is clouding my creativity in both the blogosphere and naming of children departments.

Anyhoo...today was the MLB trading deadline. My Dodgers picked up Manny Ramirez from the Boston Red Sox. I want to get excited about this, but just don't know... we'll see how that pans out in the weeks to come. Go Dodgers!!!

Good Night Now

3 comments:

Dave said...

I don't know what Manny will show up for the Dodgers. Crappy additude but great talent. The RedSox are better without him. As far as names go, dude good luck! You've got to admit, Tampaxton really put a stamp on the name game. Go Angels!

Misty Moncur said...

Tampaxton, hehe.

T said...

Bob, good to know your still the man that can make me laugh! I love you blog. As for names I've got 2 Killer names, I was saving them for my next 2 boys, but since we've decided to quit making children I guess I can part with them. Are you ready? - Heregoes... First, Cletus. And if that doesn't do it for ya then Cooter will. I love those names! Actually I really considered Ezra instead of Max. I seriously love that name. But its not from Pres. Benson that I came to like it, it was a motorcross racer from the 90's Ezra Lusk that made me like it. There's my 2 cents. (Probably didn't help much) _ Eric Tillmann Or "T"