Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Rose by any other name...

Listen,

When I started this blog, it was late one night and I didn't really know much about the Blogosphere. I have really enjoyed "getting to know" some new seemingly cool people through reading your blogs and your comments on this and other blogs.

Anyway, one of you seemingly cool people suggested that I change the name of this blog to "What About Bob's Blog." This was most likely due to a comment left on the "Kristin and Steve Sokol" blog titled "Ah-hoy" where I narrowly beat Dave to quoting, (or at least paraphrasing) the movie "What About Bob" which I have seen several times. At first I was like "No way am I changing my blog's name..." but then I thought "Huh, maybe I should change my blog's name."

Now to the point. The name of the Blog is now up in the air. In my last poll you (as a voting public) failed me when you overwhelming voted for us to not get any pet followed closely by a pig. As you know, or should anyway, we got 2 kittens, which was the obvious right choice. Despite this recent let-down, I am going to leave it up to you to help me. Please feel free to vote or leave a comment with an idea.


Thank you in advance for your votes and/or ideas. I put the fate of this blog, and thus my hopes and dreams, in your hands.

Good night now

3 comments:

Misty Moncur said...

Awesome, I've never been seemingly cool before.

Kristin Sokol said...

If you are a fan of the movie...I say What about bob's blog is the perfect name for your blog.

After all, this blog does seem to be more about you than the rest of your family.

I also really like the name What About Blog. I almost voted for that.

We should have a Blog-B-Q with all of us some time. Dontcha' think? We could play Balderdash.

Dave said...

I sorta like the idea of "go blog yourself" but it really isn't blog friendly either. There really is no cut and dry answer to this question. I would not let the general public vote your blog because we the voting public just can't be trusted. I.E. President Bush. I say what happens in blog world should stay in blog world. What about Blog might not be too bad. Something that says something about you. My blog says it all for me, I'm Dave, I like to laugh at the world, with some justice for all.