Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's been... one week...

Listen,
It's been one week since starting my new job at Rx America. I'm sure that if we (meaning you and I) were standing face to face many of you might ask:
"So, how is it?"
To which I would respond:
"Well, I haven't wanted to strangle anyone this week... I guess that's a good sign." To which many may respond:
"That's good to hear."
Unless of course you are Kristin, in which case you may respond:
"That's too bad."
I really don't know why Kristin finds such joy in my misery... strange huh. (should I have used a question mark (?) there?)


Moving on...
Yeah, I'd have to say it's going pretty well. Hard to say at this point though. I'm still in the training process and all. I do get a lunch break...cool.

I guess this is how I can best sum it up:
Best case scenario: I end up loving this job and stay there forever and ever.
Worst case scenario: I end up hating it and look for a new job come spring.
Either way, I am not working full-time at Albertson's...hallelujah...wow I spelled that right on my first try...amazing.

Good night now

6 comments:

Dave said...

is the RX America job part time for full time wages? If so then you my friend have acomplished the dream.
Well maybe not so much the dream, you are Kristin's brother-in-law! She has a lot of spunk for someone so small. I wouldn't want to make her my enemy! So here is the ending good luck with the new job!

Bob said...

Dave,
It is full-time job for full-time wages...what you speak of only exists in a land of rainbows and unicorns...a land I hope to one day see with my own eyes...
I made the "full-time with Albertson's" comment cause I am staying on as a "float pharmacist" meaning I am willing to fill in if and when I want to...

Anonymous said...

I noticed you mentioned getting a lunch break...let's see if you can use it!!! I dare you!

Kristin Sokol said...

For the record....I don't find joy in your misery. I merely find it entertaining. You know...on account of the sarcasim it brings out in you. You're funny when you're frustrated, and I enjoy it. Is that a crime?

Bob said...

Crime? no
Understandable? yes

As of tomorrow, Monday, I start going in at 7 am, yes 7 am. That may bring some interesting stories. Also, I will probably spend more time with my family (Hana and Brady and the cats) which ought to bring out some new sides to me as well. I will no longer be one-dimensional. I hope to develop into a hexagon, or at least a triangle. but not a pink triangle

Dave said...

Float Pharmacist? When you want too? So if you don't feel like you have had enough work, then you can work more at Albertson's just for shits'n'giggles? That is sick Bob, really sick.