Saturday, May 3, 2008

Pieces have been set into motion...

Listen, after talking with many people, one in particular, I have decided to blog. I guess I should set up some ground rules for my blog, which is in fact my family's blog, but I will be doing most of the thought sharing. I actually have no "rules" per se, just a few warnings and guidelines:

Warning 1: I have a very dull profession, which I really hate most of the time. Many of the things I write about my "job" will include boring stories and "R-rated" language. If you don't like reading about the exciting goings on in a retail pharmacy, don't waste your time here There will be more that boring, crass stories, but they may be few and far between.

Warning 2: I really like to use ellipes (plural for ellipsis) which the dictionary defines as marks or a mark (as …) indicating an omission (as of words) or a pause.
So get used to these... (...)

Guideline 1: Spelling really doesn't matter to me. I know this has spell check built right in, but I personaly doo knot kare if wat eye right iz speld gud. If that really bothers you, I guess you can take a flying leap...

Well I guess that is all for warnings and guidelines. My plan for this blog is to share stuff I find amusing and fun. I really don't care if you like what I write, but since there is an open forum now for my thoughts you can read them...Scary huh

1 comment:

Kristin Sokol said...

As you may know...I am delighted to see you as the New Kid on the Blog. Welcome to my world.

I look forward to hearing your retail pharm stories. After listening to you around the sunday dinner table, I always make it a point to have the pharmisist weigh my peaches and ring up my milk as I pick up a perscription. I now look forward to more hilarity and new ways to harass our local pharmacy as I read about your world on the blog.

I don't mind crass stories or mild foul language when appropriate. As you may be able to tell, I don't spell that well either, so I won't judge if I ever see an error.

In closing. Keep me posted!