Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Couldn't Help It...

Listen,
From the start of this blog I didn't want to make it a big deal with family updates and so forth... However, on our recent vacation Hana took a picture of Brady that I just had to share. This was taken at about five o'clock or so. At this point we had been at Disneyland for 8 hours and the little boy had not had his usual nap at 3.
I just love the look on his face and the way his arms just dangle. It was a long day, but it was an amazingly fun day too...
Good Night Now

2 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

That looks like it could be a Norman Rockwell portrait. How cute...I'm glad you shared, and I'm glad we are going to DIsneyland in September. I can't wait.

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Funny, that look that Brady has on his face is the same look you had on your face all through Pharmacy school... *shrug