Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New House


Listen,
We bought a house today... crazy.
Then MLS# if you want to check it out (thought they may take it down soon) is 776676.

...if they take it down before you get to see all the specs and stuff let me know and I can post everything about it.
Here is the gist: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 office/workspace ( I needed both an office and a work space, but oh well...you can't have everything...), updated kitchen, hot tub (which is in a solarium off the master bedroom), master bath, and great yard. The location is just north of Skyline High School, so yes, our children will be Eagles, as well as Wasatch Warriors. They will however go to Eastwood Elementary, not Upland Terrace.
I have not been to work for the last couple of days, so no great stories tonight.
I do return tomorrow, so let's keep our fingers crossed for a real jackass to come in so you can hear all about it.
Good night now

1 comment:

Kristin Sokol said...

Oh My Gosh! I absoulutly love love love that house. It looks so you guys. You will be so happy there.

I assume there will be an open invitation to come hot tub in your bedroom? You guys are cool with that right? Seriously though...how cool is it to have a solarium with a hot tub right in your bedroom. Awesome!

Can't wait to come see it for real. No doubt this is your house...it just looks like you.

Congrats. I'm glad you found what you wanted so fast. Now you can actually enjoy your trip. Tell Hana how excited I am if she doesn't read this. Or just have her call me.