Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Have you seen the Barenaked Ladies?

Listen,
First off, calm down, I am talking about the band you sicko!

If you have not seen the Barenaked Ladies now is your chance.  This has been my favorite band since high school.  I have seen them in conert 4 times and have loved each show.  Recently, the lead singer left the band, so I wasn't sure if they would keep going with the 4 remaining members.  Luckily there are.  They will be at the Depot on December 14, 2009 for an acoustic Christmas concert.  Tickets are only $15 plus service charges bringing then to about $20 per ticket.  I think we paid $40 per ticket last time they were here.  As I am writting this, tickets are still available.

Don't miss out on this chance to see a great band.  See you there.



5 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

I was going to call you to make sure you knew about this. Is it sold out already at that price? Is it the lead singer that left? DO they still sound the same? Because Chicago was never the same since Peter Ceterra left.

Bob said...

The band really had 2 lead singers, and one of them left. I haven't heard anything new since he left, so I am not sure how it will affect their sound. I think that the keyboard player will fill in nicely. He actually sings on some songs without the other two. As far as I know, tickets are still available.

Dave said...

Stick shifts and safety belts, bucket seats have all got to go! Short skirt and a long..... jacket! Good tunes, not sure how hark the herald will work, or how that deep of a voice is going to work when talking about baby jesus in a manger.

Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob said...

Dave,
Those are Cake songs... D'oh!