Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting ready for the BIG GAME???

Listen,
A first-grade teacher explains to her class that she is an Utah fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Utah fans too. Wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air.
There is, however, one exception. Kelly has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Utah fan" she reports.
"Then," asks the teacher," What are you?"
"I'm a BYU Cougar fan," boasts the little girl.
The teacher asks Susie why she is a BYU fan.
"Well, my Dad and Mom are both BYU fans, so I'm a BYU fan too," she responds.
"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"
Kelly smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Utah fan."

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Like normal, too too funny!

Anonymous said...

What you couldn't handle a little bit of opposition? You had to erase those comments about the U didn't you. WIMP!

Bob said...

You are posting jokes as anonymous and calling me a wimp... Not leaving your name on those "jokes" is nothing less than true cowardice. If you want to repost and take credit for your "humor" I'd consider leaving them up. However, I don't find gay or fat jokes funny and won't leave them up.

Ryan said...

Bob,
You might want to save that joke for next year! Hope you enjoyed the game. I know I did!

Misty Moncur said...

Oh. I thought the jokes were funny. I didn't realize they were offensive.

Bob said...

Misty,
They weren't offensive. In truth I am a whimp who can't take a little bit of opposistion. I can dish it out, but I can't take it... sorry.

Misty Moncur said...

Your blog. Your perogative. (Can you hear that word without thinking of Bobby Brown?)

Anonymous said...

It is just a game, we have to remember that. There is always next year. I wish it was comforting to think about the wins the Cougars had the previous two years! It just hurts now, and we are disappointed too. We loved the story you posted. Dad shared it with many fans on both sides.