Thursday, August 21, 2008

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Listen,
Just a quick post here to congratulate the Ladies on their Repeat Gold in Beach Volleyball. They both said after their victory that they were going to start families and both really wanted to have babies... I think that's pretty cool. Anyway... this makes 3 consecutive posts with at least one picture of this duo... an unprecedented feat in and of itself.

If any of you want action shots from the gold medal game check out this SI photos section...

And how about this guy...
If there is one thing this guy doesn't lack it is SPEED... I mean holy cow...
If there are 2 things this guy doesn't lack it's speed and EGO... but I guess if you can back it up you can go ahead and show-boat a little bit.









Oh, and here's one more for good measure...
I promise I'm done now...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob,
Your words exactly were "both really want to have babies...I think that's pretty cool." Well I'm about to have one (a baby, yours even) in say....4 weeks and I haven't gotten a "that's pretty cool" all I got out of you was a "What the hell were we thinking" maybe I should have gone into beach volleyball first.
Hana (bob's wife by the way...yes someone married him)

Kristin Sokol said...

Hana,

You win the blue ribbon of hilarous for today! Love your comment.

Bob,

What will you blog about now that its over?

Dave said...

Bob, my blogging friend, I often turn to your blog for a little bit of wisdom, training, and a pretty damn good laugh. You pulled through with this one. "What the hell were we thinking" HA! I'm still busting a gut over it!

Misty Moncur said...

Wasn't that Hana that pulled through? If it were me, I'd stay in the Olympics and skip the kids. It would be more restful.

Kristin Sokol said...

The olympics are so over. Time for a new post.

By the way mom reads your blog and is a fan.