Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sleep Deprivation Quiz

Listen,

I love the Olympics.  I know that I have written about the Summer Olympics before, but now its the Winter Olympics.  Here is what bugs me.  I despise the fluffy, sweet, emotional stories about the athletes.  I get it; they are better people than I could ever hope to be.  Last night, Hana and I watched the Olympics on DVR and cut 5 hours of coverage down to about 90 minutes.  What crap.  We enjoyed making fun of the figure skaters teeth.  Lots of them had wonky teeth.  I also enjoy watching them fall.  It is my opinion that if you fall you should not be allowed to receive a medal.  The guy on the gold medal winning pair nearly dropped his partner and still won gold.  That is dumb.  Every other event requires perfection or very near perfection.  In figure skating the medal goes to the pair/individual that screws up the least.  I also hate sequins.

 

Here's another thing that bugged me today.  I opened up my Internet Explorer today (work won't let me use Firefox) and there on the MSN.com homepage is this helpful article, "5 Signs You're Sleep Deprived."  What an outstanding piece of literature that was.  So, inspired by MSN.com and their fountain of useful information, I bring you the Bob Sokol Certified Sleep Deprivation Quiz:

 

1. Do you feel sleepy all the time?  Yes    No    Maybe

 

Results/Interpretation

- If you answered yes, chances are you are sleep deprived

- If you answered no, chances are you are not sleep deprived

- If you answered maybe, chances are you are an idiot.


 
Bob and Hana Sokol
bobandhana.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Dave said...

Chaz Micheal Micheals. The lone wolf would know how to kick some figure skating butt.

MSN is like FOX News, or Glen Beck or any other blow hole sporting some fact or political point to real you in just so they can sell you some product advertised on the web site.

If you have children of course your frickin' sleep deprived! All of America is sleep deprived we work 40 hours or better in a week, then spend three more hours or better trying to get the boy to read and do his frickin' home work. Ah, the joy of being sleep deprived.