Monday, April 6, 2009

I need my monster...

Listen,
Over the weekend Hana and I took the boys to a book store for a story time book reading thing. We normally don't "do" things like this, but the story being read was by Hana's brother's wife Amanda. (I guess saying my sister-in-law would be quicker/appropriate). She was down from Washington (state) and arranged the whole thing. Anyway, shewrote a children's book that was published and released last week. Its titled "I Need My Monster." I just wanted to give a quick congratulations to her on her great story. Brady carries it with him everywhere he goes and begs people to read it to him. Since buying it he has read it (had it read to him) like 10 times. Its a fun story and the illustrations are amazing.


So congratulations Amanda. I don't think you read my blog, but if you do.... thanks for the great story.

2 comments:

Misty Moncur said...

I think it's great that it was just released last week and you can already get it Used on Amazon for $10.32. But the best part is you can get it New on Amazon for $8.45. Hehe. That's Amazon trying to outbid itself.

Looks cute, we'll have to try it.

Bob said...

I was suprised to see it under $10 on Amazon... I paid like $15 for ours at the book store. We did get it signed though, so I guess its worth it.