Friday, September 12, 2008

No good reason & Things I hate...

Listen,
I am sorry for the long break... I honestly just have had nothing clever to say. I wanted to give a hearty shout out to my Cougars who absolutely beat the living crap out of the UCLA Bruins on Saturday. That was an amazing game. The U also had an impressive victory over Utah State. Just in case you couldn't hear the sarcasm in my voice there was A LOT of it. The University of Utah can just go suck my big toe... for those of you who have seen either of my big toes that is really saying something. Nobody should ever have to even look at my big toe, let alone suck it. There should be a law in place that would ban me from wearing flip-flops. My big toes are gross... End of story.

I went to the Colors concert over the weekend too. Maybe I should be embarrassed about how much I like this band, but I'm not. They put on a great show and their music is really really good.

Here is a short list of things I currently hate, presented in no particular order:
1. People in general
2. People in particular
3. The Denver Broncos
4. The New York Yankees (I am SOOOOOOOO excited that they are not going to make the playoffs cause I have them)
5. Stupid kids from Skyline who drive to fast on my street
6. Being tired like all the time
7. Most University of Utah football fans
8. Jar Jar Binks
9. UDOT/I-80 need I say more...
10. Onions

In other news... no baby yet.

1 comment:

Misty Moncur said...

I really super like the term "beat the living crap out" of something.