Friday, February 25, 2011

Just a couple of things...

Listen,
 
It happened again, just now.... I walk into the restroom and there is somebody sitting in one of the stalls having a conversation on their cell phone.  There is a very short list of things that should ever happen in a bathroom stall and talking on your cell phone is not on that list.  Now that I think about it, I hope this guy was talking on their cell phone and not something else.  I give each and every one of you my word that I will not carry on a phone conversation with any of you while I am sitting on a toilet. 
 
Now for something that has been bugging me for a while now...
I think all songs by the band Sugar Ray should be banned from the radio.  I admit, I bought their CD in the late 90s like so many other people, but when a song by that band comes while I'm driving, I feel the need to drive my car into oncoming traffic while vomiting.  I continue to love a lot of 90s music, but their stuff is utter crap. 
 
That's enough for now 

1 comment:

Kristin Sokol said...

Take that Sugar Ray!

What do you think of Kris Kross?