Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Resolution revolution

Listen,

 

Many of you fine people may have given up on me… well maybe not given up on me, but given up on my blog.  Sadly, I just don't possess a lot of the anger/frustration/rage/fury that I had back when this blog started and I was dealing with idiots and morons on a daily basis.  Nowadays, I only have to deal with idiots and morons on my commute, at church, and occasionally at my parents' house when certain family members are present.  So I apologize for that I guess.

 

Anyway, at this time of year, people like to talk about New Year's resolutions.  I generally hate those people.   However, in an attempt to better my life and the lives of those around me, I have made a couple of New Year's resolutions. I thought that sharing them with people may help me stick to these better than if I kept them to myself.   Some of these may seem a bit on the trivial side, but they truly are of utmost importance.

 

1. Empty my cats' litter box three times a week. 

2. Organize my Star Wars toy collection

3. Cook more

4. Reuse the same cup several times a day rather than get another cup dirty.

5. Get more sleep.

6. Obtain three stars on every available level of Angry Birds on my ipod

 

That should just about do it…

Yep, this is going to be one fantastic year.


 
 

2 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

Ouch. I know you are talking about me.

Dave said...

I understand about family, but com'on Bob isn't it about time.... about that resoultion gimick I don't beleive in them at all. It really comes down to a woman. Just think about it, you want to get better then 2 stars on your game so that you can brag to your woman.