Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tasty ice cream or yogurt or whatever

Listen,

I don't know if I have talked at all about Hana's favorite dessert... Red Mango. I'm sure there is more than one of them in the greater Salt Lake area, but the one we go to is by the Target in the Fort Union area. It is very very very tasty. They just introduced their 4th flavor; they have original, green tea, pomegranate, and the new tangomonium. Hana likes the pomegranate, but I like the original, straight up with no mix-ins. It is quite refrshing. Last night we went there and ran into my dad's long time best friend Jim. He was there picking up something for his wife... what a great guy. Anyway, after I had to share mine with Evan (I swear he ate half of it) I had to go back for seconds. It is that good. Hana informed me that a large is only 9 points. I'd give them a 10...

In other news, I have been playing a lot of Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my computer recently. It is a sweet game where you get to play as a variety of characters and run around and shoot the bad guys (or good guys, thus appropriate). I really enjoy this game and feel it is a great stress reliever. Hana thinks it is too violent to play with Brady since all you do is run around and shoot people. I informed her that you also shoot droids, wookies, and other aliens... this recieved one of her patented eye rolls. Because of this, Brady and I only play when she isn't home. (Hana, if you are reading this, I am just kidding about only playing this game with Brady when you are not home... we play when you are home too.)


Lastly, Hana and I are rewatching (or in some cases watching for the first time) the old Terminator trilogy. The first one kinda sucked, and I did not need to see Gov. Schwartze...'s (you know who I am talking about) bare backside, nor did I need to see it again in the second one. I swear, if I have to see it again in number 3 I am out. I want to see the new Terminator movie, but I wanted to remember what happened in the previous movies just in case that it is important... it probably isn't, but I'd hate to spend money to see the new one and not get it. I am weird like that. I still think Arnold's best work was in Twins.


That is all.

No comments: