Thursday, March 19, 2009

Y oh Y?!?!?

Listen,

I don't know why I keep buying into all the crap that BYU dishes out. Every stinkin' year I fall victim to believing all the hype, just to be let down time and time again. Well not anymore!!!


From now on I vow to not buy into the hype!!!


I vow to ignore Bronco's dillusions of grandeur!!!


I vow to stop believing that the Cougs could win an NCAA tournament game!!!


I will not allow myself to be let down by BYU ever again!!!


Serentiy Now!!!


Merry Christmas, Holy $#!^, where's the Tyenol!?!


By the way, does anyone know when spring football starts???

I've heard the Cougars are supposed to bust the BCS this year... I can't wait!


1 comment:

Dave said...

It's so very sad. I weep with you, tears of when oh when will salvation come? That isn't true. I bleed blue.