Sunday, October 5, 2008

Worked at Albertson's today...

Listen,
So, yeah, I worked at ol' Albertson's today. All in all it was not too bad. I played Solitaire on my palm pilot for at least 2 of the 10 hours... not bad at all. Anyway, my Dodgers beat the Cubs to advance to the National League Championship game where they will play either the Phillies or the Brewers to see who will go to the World Series. My serious readers will remember this post about a certain Manny Ramirez... Looks like picking him up paid off. He is 5 for 10 this post season with 2 home runs... Go Dodgers!!!




Also, Evan is getting bigger every day...here are some new pics...

3 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

At Ross this week, I bought a Halloween Trick-or-Treat bag for Alyssa for only 2.99. What a deal huh! I also got her two entire outfits for less than 10 dollars. My mom came too and she bought some PJ's for the grandkids christmas gifts.

Just thought you might like to know.

Oh and speaking of Evan getting big....He sure is cute. It's so fun to watch these little ones (especially when they don't wake me up at night) get bigger. They change from day to day.

Steve Sokol said...

So you are back. Should we thank Albertsons?

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Wow-What a cutie! He looks as big as our kids when they were two months old!